Questions & Answers

Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Fall River Brewing Co. and craft beer.

  • Do you fill growlers?

    With beer? Yes! With Uncle Rick’s homemade kombucha? No, you have to go down the street for that. Bring in those 32oz or 64oz jugs and we’ll slap an FRB label on it (gotta keep it clear with the ABC). Or buy one of ours at the Taphouse or Brewery. If you prefer to do it yourself before coming in, painter’s tape works great. And while you’re at it, can you look at that door jamb too?

  • Do you serve food?

    We know what’s in our wheelhouse (beer, tacos, dogs in hoodies). If you’re at the Taphouse be sure to hit up these nearby joints (Niu Hawaiian BBQ, Habit Burger, Chicken Shack, and Domino's Pizza) for some awesome takeout that pairs well with everything. At the Brewery, we like to consider ourselves food truck curators. It’s kind of like cooking, but way easier cleanup. Follow our social channels for the weekly lineups.

  • Do you serve wine?

    Do squirrels like cheese? Actually, we don’t know the answer to that. But, we imagine that squirrels enjoy their cheese and wine at a nice wine bar with many varietals. We like to focus on what we do best – brewing beer. We also have a selection of handcrafted seltzers and ready-to-drink cocktails, sodas and water. You won’t go thirsty. But, please leave the vino at home as our license prevents us from allowing it onsite.

  • Do you ship beer?

    Heck yes! California residents can order FRB beverages by the case or half case and we’ll ship to your door. Repping a retailer outside our distro area? Shoot us a message at and let’s talk.

Fall River Brewing Co. Hexagenia IPA glass and can